Hi all, Guenter,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, on my end, the indentation is
straight and perhaps through protocol transfer there was stray
modification.

I've made the other changes as indicated that I'll submit in a v2 patch shortly. Is 'v2' permissible to include in the title in this case? Not sure, but this will BE a modification...in that case I should have been v-ing my patches since.

No, the compiler did not complain about no 'return ret' as part of the label code block. The function does 'return 0;' at the end, by default.

Thanks + regards,
Mark