Hi Atish,

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, Atish Patra wrote:

> This series adds few optimizations to reduce the trap cost in the tlb
> flush path. We should only make SBI calls to remote tlb flush only if
> absolutely required.

The patches look great.  My understanding is that these optimization
patches may actually be a partial workaround for the TLB flushing bug that
we've been looking at for the last month or so, which can corrupt memory
or crash the system.

If that's the case, let's first root-cause the underlying bug.  Otherwise
we'll just be papering over the actual issue, which probably could still
occur even with this series, correct?  Since it contains no explicit
fixes?

- Paul