On 2020/05/22 Fabio Estevam <feste...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Robin, > > On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 3:17 AM Robin Gong <yibin.g...@nxp.com> wrote: > > > > Correct ldo1 voltage range from wrong high group(3.0v~3.3v) to low > > group > > Please use capital letter V for Volt. > > > (1.6v~1.9v) because the ldo1 should be 1.8v. Actually, two voltage > > groups have been supported at bd718x7-regulator driver, hence, just > > corrrect the voltage range to 1.6v~3.3v. For email@example.com, correct voltage > > range > too. > > Otherwise, ldo1 would be kept @3.0v and firstname.lastname@example.org which violate > > i.mx8mn datasheet as the below warning log in kernel: > > > > [ 0.995524] LDO1: Bringing 1800000uV into 3000000-3000000uV > > [ 0.999196] LDO2: Bringing 800000uV into 900000-900000uV > > > > Signed-off-by: Robin Gong <yibin.g...@nxp.com> > > You should add a Fixes tag and Cc stable on this one. Okay, will address your comments in v3, thanks.
- [PATCH v2 1/2] arm64: dts: imx8mm-evk: correct ldo1/ldo2 vol... Robin Gong
- [PATCH v2 2/2] arm64: dts: imx8mn-ddr4-evk: correct ldo... Robin Gong
- RE: [PATCH v2 2/2] arm64: dts: imx8mn-ddr4-evk: cor... Aisheng Dong
- Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] arm64: dts: imx8mn-ddr4-evk: cor... Fabio Estevam
- RE: [PATCH v2 2/2] arm64: dts: imx8mn-ddr4-evk:... Robin Gong
- RE: [PATCH v2 1/2] arm64: dts: imx8mm-evk: correct ldo1... Aisheng Dong