From: Matthias Brugger <matthias....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 23:31:50 +0200

> On 22/05/2020 23:20, David Miller wrote:
>> From: Bartosz Golaszewski <b...@bgdev.pl>
>> Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 14:06:49 +0200
>>
>>> This series adds support for the STAR Ethernet Controller present on
>>> MediaTeK
>>> SoCs from the MT8* family.
>>
>> Series applied to net-next, thank you.
>>

> If you say "series applied" do you mean you also applied the device tree
> parts?
> These should go through my branch, because there could be conflicts if there
> are
> other device tree patches from other series, not related with network,
> touching
> the same files.

It's starting to get rediculous and tedious to manage the DT changes
when they are tied to new networking drivers and such.

And in any event, it is the patch series submitter's responsibility to
sort these issues out, separate the patches based upon target tree, and
clearly indicate this in the introductory posting and Subject lines.