> -     size = iov_iter_get_pages(iter, pages, LONG_MAX, nr_pages, &offset);
> +     size = iov_iter_pin_user_pages(iter, pages, LONG_MAX, nr_pages,
> &offset);

This is really a comment to the previous patch, but I only spotted it
here:  I think the right name is iov_iter_pin_pages, as bvec, kvec and
pipe aren't usually user pages.  Same as iov_iter_get_pages vs
get_user_pages.  Same for the _alloc variant.

> + * here on.  It will run one unpin_user_page() against each page
> + * and will run one bio_put() against the BIO.

Nit: the ant and the will still fit on the previous line.