Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, USA
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRE TAP THE INTERNET
DEAR EMAIL OWNER
This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of
fraudsters and scam Artists in with the help of the Organization of African
Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and CIA . We have been
able to track down some scam artist in various parts of the countries which
includes (African , Asia, American and European Countries ) and they are all in
Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC)
soon for Justice. During the course of investigation, they were able to
recovered some funds from these scam artists and IMF organization have ordered
the funds recovered to be shared among the 10 Lucky people listed around the
World as a compensation. This notice is been directed to you because your email
address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while
the investigation, maybe you have been scammed.You are therefore being
compensated with the sum of US11, 500,000.00 (US$) (eleven Million five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars). We have arranged your payment to be paid to you
direct to your bank account in your country or paid into ATM VISA CARD and
deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal
maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice,
until all the funds are exhausted. The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall
be delivered to you using Express Mail Service . How ever you will have to fill
and submit the Claims Release Verification
Full name.......................
home address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card................
Cell phone..............
Occupation................
We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your
payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply
and receive your ATM debit card . Thanks for your understanding as you follow
instructions while I wait to hear from you today. You can contact me through
this my alternative email address (gov.fbi9...@outlook.com)
Best Regards.
Christopher A Wray
Chat Conversation End