Hi All,

This patch series adds support for Intel Bay Trail based device which use
a WM5102 codec for audio output/input. This was developed and tested on a
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 1051L.

This series consists of 3 parts:
1. Arizona MFD drv patches for ACPI bindings, better jack-detect support
   and misc. fixes
2. extcon-arizona driver fixes and improved jack reporting (this depends
   on the MFD changes)
3. ASoC patches in the form of a quirk for BYTCR detecting, a new
   machine driver for BYT + WM5102 and jack-detect support for the new
   machine driver (which again depends on the MFD changes).

Given that 2. and 3. depend on the MFD changes I believe that it is best
if all patches in this series are merged through the MFD tree (once
reviewed and acked) and then Lee can provide a immutable branch for
the ASoC and extcon maintainers to merge into their trees.

I have a patch with matching UCM profile changes available here:
https://github.com/jwrdegoede/alsa-ucm-conf/commit/316109e7814926ba984322c1d9190575fab9021c

This series + the UCM profile has been tested with both the SST and
SOF ASoC drivers for BYT devices.

Regards,

Hans

BugLink: https://github.com/thesofproject/linux/issues/2485