This build error looks strange, because the patch doesn't even touch the driver
drivers/pci/controller/pci-hyperv.c.

I'll try to repro the build failure, and the other 2 failures in 2 separate
emails, and figure out what's happening.

PS, I tested building the patch in a fresh Ubuntu 20.04 VM and it was
successful.

Thanks,
-- Dexuan