Thank you. That's good idea.
And how about letting driver store the skb clone pointer, or not? I copied my
comments in patch #3 here,

" Can we totally drop dsa_skb_cb in dsa core? The only usage of it is holding a
skb clone pointer, for only felix and sja1105.
Actually we can move such pointer in <device>_skb_cb, instead of reserving the
space of skb for any drivers."