Isn't that always the way in the Open Source world? :)

Seriously, tho... does anyone have some list of who is using what ports?
At least, in general?

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P:  How about "Web Designer"?
DP: I'd like a name that people won't laugh at.
                                        -- Pitr and Dust Puppy
User Friendly, 12/6/1997

PGP signature