* Takashi Iwai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > sound/drivers/opl3/opl3_synth.c: In function 'snd_opl3_find_patch':
> > sound/drivers/opl3/opl3_synth.c:308: error: 'OPL3_PATCH_HASH_SIZE'
> > undeclared (first use in this function)
> > sound/drivers/opl3/opl3_synth.c:308: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
> > reported only once
> > sound/drivers/opl3/opl3_synth.c:308: error: for each function it appears
> > in.)
> >
> > config attached.
>
> Thanks.  Could you try the fix patch below?

i've added it to the queue. If you dont hear more from me today it means
the fix works fine :)

Thanks for the quick fix - i had to temporarily turn off all of ALSA
from the automated tester because sound/drivers/opl3/opl3_synth.c was
unconditionally built in when ALSA was enabled. (which blew half a
million lines of Linux sound code out from the scope of my testing - not
good for test coverage)

        Ingo