I apologize in advance but felt that this Call for Presentations may be of
interest to the list members. To keep it short:

                        CERT Conference 2001
                       CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
                        August 6 - 10, 2001

        International CERT Conference on Computer Security
                and Information Assurance

Opportunities to participate include:

        1.  Workshops (full or half-day)
        2.  Short Courses (2 hours)
        3.  Presentations (50 minutes)
        4.  Papers/Posters
        5.  Panels

Due Date:

All proposals must be submitted by April 1, 2001. Final decisions
will be made by May 1, 2001. Please direct questions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please feel free to ask me any questions as well. The full CFP is
available at the CertConf website:

http://www.certconf.org/cfp2001.pdf

If you would like it in text format please let me know offline and I will
be glad to send you one.

Thanks for your help!

Matthew G. Marsh,  Chief Scientist
NEbraskaCERT