Hello,

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Thomas Gleixner <t...@linutronix.de> wrote:
> Do you really expect that I follow all of kernel dev posts within a
> day of returning from a two weeks vacation?

The head message says on what it's based on and the git branch. I
can't read your mind or know your current state. You could have asked
using a proper sentence.

We can continue this, but I don't think this is leading any place
productive. I'm replying to your other reply about the suggestion
about implementing workqueue's own timerlist. Let's just talk about
that. Please.

Thanks.

--
tejun