Greetings,

Just a general question or two.. Please point me to a URL or tell me where
to RTFM, or answer back ;-).

What is the status/condition of using muliport NICs  and bonding
them together to form a larger pipe (i.e. a quad channel ethernet card for
an Intel box, bonding all four interfaces together to get a theoretical
400Mbps pipe)?  Are there any highly recommended cards of this type?  Will
the bonding work when connected to a Cisco catalyst switch with ether
channel?

Again, thanks in advance.  If you need any further info, or if I need to
describe something in greater detail please let me know.

Cheers,
Will Sarka

Those, who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety, deserve
neither liberty nor safety.

-Ben Franklin
Historical Review of Constitution and
Government of Pennsylvania