Hi Ingo,

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:46:46 +0100 Ingo Molnar <mi...@kernel.org> wrote:

> Pekka still intends to send it in the next merge window AFAIK,

That has been true since v3.2 :-(

> and I use it for testing rather frequently so I'm not going to
> remove it from my tree for the time being.

I didn't ask you to remove it from your tree, I just would like it
removed from that branch that is included in linux-next
(tip/auto-latest).  I know others who also use it for testing.

> Note that I never actually had any maintenance problems due to
> it: it's orthogonal, and as long as you don't use it explicitly
> (such as its 'make kvmconfig' feature - which is rather handy)
> it never actually broke anything.

I don't doubt any of that, it is just that Linus has explicitly said that
he will not pull it into his tree.  Thus, it should not be in linux-next.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    s...@canb.auug.org.au