Il 26/02/2013 23:37, David Miller ha scritto:
> From: Paolo valente <paolo.vale...@unimore.it>
> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:02:46 +0100
>
>> The portions of the code interested by each fix are small and do not
>> overlap with each other, so I decided to provide just one patch
>> (I hope that this was the right choice).
>
> Please split this up into 6 patches, each with an appropriately
> verbose analysis and explanation of each bug being fixed, thanks.

Split, and inserted a detailed description of both the problem and the fix
in each patch.

Paolo valente (6):
  pkt_sched: properly cap timestamps in charge_actual_service
  pkt_sched: fix the update of eligible-group sets
  pkt_sched: serve activated aggregates immediately if the scheduler is
    empty
  pkt_sched: prevent budget from wrapping around after a dequeue
  pkt_sched: do not allow virtual time to jump if an aggregate is in
    service
  pkt_sched: remove a useless invocation of qfq_update_eligible

1.7.9.5