I have found a simple way to reproduce this kind of warning:
1) reboot the VM (because this warning can be displayed only once.)
2) login to the host and open the VM [Settings]
3) Temporarily change the Network adapter's option [Virtual Switch] to "Not
connected".
4) run dmesg, you should see the warning.

The reason for the warning is -- netif_tx_disable() is called when the NIC
is disconnected. And it's called within irq context. netif_tx_disable()
calls local_bh_enable() which displays warning if in irq.

The fix is to remove the unnecessary netif_tx_disable() in the
netvsc_linkstatus_callback().
I attached a patch. Would you like to test it on your side as well?

Thanks,
- Haiyang