On Friday 20 April 2001 13:33, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Here's a suggestion to try: go through epic100.c and write 0x12
> unconditionally to MIICfg register.  Right now it is conditional:  if
> (dev->if_port...) out(0x12,ioaddr+MIICfg);

I changed all three such lines. Same behavior as before.

<offtopic>
You also cc-d this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] My message to this address
bounced. Is this a problem with my provider only?

'A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
    unrouteable mail domain "skyld.com"'
</offtopic>

--