On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 02:45:09PM -0600, David Ahern wrote:
> Hi Jiri:
>
> On 4/1/13 1:18 PM, Jiri Olsa wrote:
> >hi,
> >sending RFC for build changes and kbuild support.
>
> Have you seen this patch set:
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/8/20/59

yep, I remember checking it.. but I decided to start over
because I wanted to use kbuild build support as well

Now when I'm checking that I see you made also some source
changes to make the build separation possible. I haven't done
much on this part and some of the libraries/features/builtins
could not be disabled at the moment, because the code
is not properly separated.

> It hooks into the conf commands to generate a .config file.
> Coincidentally I updated and expanded the patch series this morning
> to include dependencies and such. Latest Pconfig attached to give
> you an idea. I need to collapse a few patches and send them out
> tonight.

I'll check your repost

thanks,
jirka