I would seriously argue with the "works beautifully" part of that.

The DPCM code relies on the SDDR09 code, which is horrendously buggy.  It's
also being actively worked on.  I can crash it at will with relatively
simple operations.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NYET! The evil stops here!
                                        -- Pitr
User Friendly, 6/22/1998

PGP signature