Darren Hart <dvh...@linux.intel.com> wrote on 2013/04/18 22:54:30:

> "or it will exit later" .... I don't follow you there, it sounds like
> you are saying if we try to wake the exiting process, that process will
> be delayed and take longer to exit.... I don't think that is what you
> meant. Can you elaborate please?

I want to describe this scene:
1, We wake one waiter of other process that is not exiting.
2, Before it returns from do_futex, another thread of the process
  encounters an exception and leads to process exiting.
3, The waiter returns from do_futex, and handle exit signal first,
  that it will not return to userspace any more.

So, to my way of thinking, to choose a suitable waiter is difficult.