Hello,

I am considering getting an OnStream USB tape backup drive. I want the
USB version because I have about 4 machines all on different networks
that need to be backed up. Using USB would allow me to move the unit
from one machine to another without rebooting the machine.

I see that the SCSI version of the drive seems to be supported in linux
but I can only find tidbits of information that don't confirm or deny
this. Listed below are two sites that have some information which seem
to confirm that the drive does indeed work, but I simply want to be
sure.

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~mdharm/linux-usb/
http://linux1.onstream.nl/test/

Thank you,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway ||
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Clones are people two.