"David S. Miller" wrote:

> Ben Greear writes:
>  > No idea, haven't tried to use netfilter.  With this patch, though,
>  > it's as easy as:
>
> I know, the problem is if some existing facility can be made
> to do it, I'd rather it be done that way.

Would requiring netfilter to be used slow down the fast path
for packets in any way?  The current arp-filter code will not,
as far as I can tell, and if the netfilter overhead is significant,
that may be a good reason to accept the patch, or the alternative
one proposed a few mails back...

--
Ben Greear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>