Hello,

I have uploaded a new release of X15 that hopefully solves all the RFC bugs.
I say hopefully because I haven't had the opportunity to fully test the
request pipelining. Is there anything to automatize such tests?

>From what I could measure X15 is still a good 5% faster than TUX.

You can find the file at: http://www.chromium.com/X15-Alpha-4.tgz

BTW: Next release (in a week or so) will be a beta and it will include source
code!

BTW2: I'll be away from my email in the next few days, so don't be amazed if
I'll be kind of slow replying to messages...

 - Fabio