On Tue, 21 May 2013 11:56:14 +0800
"zhangwei(Jovi)" <jovi.zhang...@huawei.com> wrote:

> we welcome bug reports and fixes for the issues.

I'm messing with it...first impression:

        unable create tracepoint event sys_enter_mmap on cpu 4, err: -19
        unable create tracepoint event sys_enter_mmap on cpu 5, err: -19
        unable create tracepoint event sys_enter_mmap on cpu 6, err: -19
        unable create tracepoint event sys_enter_mmap on cpu 7, err: -19
        [...]

Unsurprising, this is a four-core system.  The code reads:

>       for_each_possible_cpu(cpu)
>               enable_tracepoint_on_cpu(cpu, &attr, call, arg, type);

Maybe that needs to be for_each_online_cpu() instead?

jon