On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 03:11:08PM +0800, Michael Wang wrote:
> __cancel_delayed_work(), flush_work_sync() and flush_delayed_work_sync()
> are no longer used by anyone, just remove them.

These are deprecated interfaces which used to be necessary because
they functioned differently.  Keeping them around is mostly a courtesy
to out-of-tree developers as workqueue tends to be used by a lot of
them too.  The patch description is rather misleading, system_nrt_*wq
should be removed together, and I kinda wanna keep them for one more
cycle, so no cookie for this one either.

Thanks.

--
tejun