ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/alan/2.4/

                 Intermediate diffs are available from
                        http://www.bzimage.org

2.4.4-ac15
o       Merge Linus 2.4.5pre5
        | Also fixes a dumb bug in my mmx fixups I
        | managed to forget to test and spot
o       Dump the ACPI changes - new ones are pending    (me)
        and the old ones are better than this lot
o       Revert serial incompatibility pending nice fix  (me)
o       Move a few other oddments to match Linus
o       Rip format conversion out of the pwc driver     (me)
        | It belongs in user space..

2.4.4-ac14
o       Fix error corner case on max file size check    (Andrew Morton)
o       Do first bits of applicom.c cleanup             (me)
        | This needs a lot of cleaning yet
o       Fix open/close locking on dsp56k                (me)
o       Clean up the obvious namespace mess in h8.c     (me)
        | Wants verifying by Alpha folks
o       Fix locking errors in machzwd watchdog          (me)
o       Fix printk levels on nwflush , someone with a   (me)
        netwindup needs to see the FIXME cases still
o       Fix out of memory oops in pcwd.c                (me)
o       Add more Dell raid devices to sparselun table   (Matt Domsch)
o       Add hotplug table entry for aic7xxx             (Marcus Meissner)
o       Drop deceased APA1480 driver to match Linus tree(me)
o       Fix ali15x3 nodma behaviour                     (Jeff Garzik)
o       Further quota fixups                            (Jan Kara)
o       Update a2232 to current version                 (Geert Uytterhoeven)
        | Older one got merged in error..
o       Clean up sonicvibes pci handling                (Marcus Meissner)
o       Remove dead radio miscdevice bits               (Al Viro)
o       Merge ATI Rage XL console support               (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o       Fix problems with pyxis iommu on Alpha          (Ivan Kokshaysky)
o       Fix compile errors when built without /proc   (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Encapsulate shmem inode info using macros       (Christoph Rohland)
        | So Al can attack the inode struct..
o       Move small symlinks into shmem_inode_info       (Christoph Rohland)
o       Count shmemfs pages and put them in /proc       (Christoph Rohland)
o       Put back accidentally reverted PnPBIOS parport  (Marcelo Jimenez)

2.4.4-ac13
o       Fix binfmt_misc compile bug                     (me)
o       Add missing locking to pms driver               (me)
o       Fix planb locking/rt deadlock                   (me)
o       Add missing locking to saa5249 driver           (me)
o       Add missing locking to stradis driver           (me)
o       Add missing locking to zr36067 driver           (me)
o       Fix locking on trident sound driver             (me)
        | Probably all the other PCI sound drivers need doing too...
o       Fix wrong ioctl return on trident sound driver  (me)
o       Clean up NCR53c406 compile warnings             (me)
o       Fix dmx3191 compile warnings, printk levels     (me)
o       Fix coda cache compile warnings                 (me)
o       Fix a warning in jffs2                          (me)
o       Fix nautilus SRM poweroff                       (Richard Henderson)
o       Fix Alpha build bug                             (Richard Henderson)
o       Fix a hang in the maestro dock support          (Ben Pfaff)
o       Fix memory leak in ACPI drivers                 (Philip Wang)
o       Eliminate popping in cs46xx, fix powerdown      (Tom Woller)
o       Fix ps2esdi SMP build                           (Rasmus Andersen)
o       Fix a hang on NFS write                         (Trond Myklebust)
o       Cleaned up assorted random warnings             (me)

2.4.4-ac12
o       Just tracking Linus 2.4.5pre4
        - A chunk more merged with Linus
        - dropped out some oddments that are now
          obsolete

2.4.4-ac11
o       Fix hang after "Freeing unused.." on S/390      (Dick Hitt)
o       Fix ramfs accounting bug                        (Christoph Rohland)
o       Raw HID access interface for USB                (Brad Hards)
o       Fix missing release_region on QlogicFAS         (Marcus Meissner)
o       Fix missing release region in NCR53c406 code    (Marcus Meissner)
o       Make trident use the new pm callbacks           (Pavel Roskin)
o       Fix dmi ident handling                          (Arjan van de Ven)
o       dc2xx locking fixes                             (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
o       Fix overrun on the acm driver                   (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
o       Sitecom workarounds for mct-u232                (Stelian Pop)
o       Makefile fixes                                  (Al Viro)
o       Make hgafb show logo if non modular only like   (me)
        the rest
o       Merge back the invalidate_device changes into   (me)
        the new cciss/cpqarray
o       Rio and sx serial driver updates                (Rogier Wolff)
o       Add another SB AWE 32 variant to the tables     (Jeremy Manson)
o       Fix serial.c warning                            (Jesper Juhl)
o       Basic maestro dock support                      (Ben Pfaff)
o       Add defines for testing prefetch                (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Protect nls.h from repeat include               (Anton Altaparmakov)
o       Clean up resource handling in esssolo1          (Marcus Meissner)
o       Fix mysnc on /dev/fb                            (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Further IBM token ring updates                  (Mike Phillips)
o       Fix usermode Linux makefile problem             (Andrew Morton)
o       Merge first block of LVM changes                (Heinz & others)
o       Forward port 2.2 syncppp flags features         (Paul Fulghum)
o       Merge lp486e driver for 2.4                     (Andries Brouwer)
        | Experimental...
o       Merge new cmpci driver                          (ChenLi Tien)
o       & remove 2.2 back compat gunge, modem gunge     (me)
o       Update frame buffer project/mailing list data   (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o       Fix m68k bitops                                 (Roman Zippel)
o       Add w83877f watchdog driver                     (Scott Jennings)
o       Merge A2232 serial driver                       (Enver Haase)
o       Fix wrong memory free in isdn_ppp               (Christopher Kanaan)

2.4.4-ac10
o       Move cs46xx docs into the right spot            (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Merge Linus 2.4.5pre3
        - switch to Linus page fault race fixes
        - switch to Linus arch/ppc
        - merged serial driver cli fixes but also
          added an extra missing moxa check
        - used -ac better version of comx fix
        - used -ac better version of scsi fix
        - now 2.4.5pre vm seems sane dump other vmscan
          experiments
        [not merged; rage-xl code]

2.4.4-ac9
o       Clean up x86isms from the UML code              (Chris Emerson)
o       Remove un-needed UML flag,fix hang under load   (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix attach race in UML                          (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix warnings, clean up cpp abuses in UML        (Roman Zippel)
o       Remove -D__KERNEL__ from user space of UML      (Roman Zippel)
o       Add NCR53c700 and 53c700/66 driver              (James Bottomley)
        |For NCR Dual 700 microchannel card
o       Alpha semaphore updates                         (Ivan Kokshaysky)
p       Fix ibmtr build a bit                   (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Tidy sysrq-t output                             (Russell King)
o       Fix miata halt to SRM                           (Tom Vier)
o       Fix aging on buffer cache pages                 (Marcelo Tosatti)
o       Fix looping behaviour on failing memory         (Marcelo Tosatti)
        allocations
o       Handle the PIIX4 on the new intel 82801BAM      (Tim Raymond)
o       Fix user visible -ENOIOCTLCMD returns           (Shane Wegner)
o       Fix startech uart detection problem             (Val Henson)
o       Further tulip updates                           (Jeff Garzik)
o       Revert hpt366 patch

2.4.4-ac8
o       Prefetch constant copy_to_user data             (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Update cpqarray driver - use pci dma api        (Charles White)
o       Update cciss driver - use pci dma api           (Charles White)
o       Enable compiled in synclink driver              (Paul Fulghum)
o       Fix plip section conflict                       (Keith Owens)
o       Tulip driver updates                            (Jeff Garzik)
o       Frame buffer logo updates                       (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o       Update __initdata documentation                 (Ingo Oeser)
o       Linearize sunrpc buffers using GFP_KERNEL       (Trond Myklebust)
o       C Scott Ananian has moved                       (C Scott Ananian)
o       Update get_unaligned docs                       (John Levon)
o       Fix pci pool handling on boxes that have non    (Pete Zaitcev)
        irq safe map create/destroy
o       Update m68k semaphores                          (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o       Update NLS Configure.help                       (Nerijus Baliunas)
o       Clean up cyclom driver                  (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Further serial driver update                    (Jeff Garzik)
o       Fix typo in sched.c                             (Jim Freeman)
o       Do prefetches on wake_up_common walk            (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Fix bootmem init problems                       (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Fix pops on cs46xx power management             (Thomas Woller)
o       Fix reference of freed memory in cs46xx         (Christopher Kanaan)
o       Hopefully fix i2o scsi reset crash              (me)

2.4.4-ac7
o       Fix dasd off by one found by Al Viro            (me)
o       Fix copy under cli in
        moxa,mxser,pcxx,riscom8
o       Cleaned up serial167 formatting (no code        (me)
        changes this patch set)
o       Fix missing length check in AGPgart             (me)
        | Found by Al Viro
o       Fix wrong kmalloc sizes in ixj/emu10k1          (David Chan)
o       Fix make distclean on ramfs/tmpfs               (Ingo Oeser)
o       Update checkconfig, Changes                     (Niels Jensen)
o       NFS mmap consistency on close fix               (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Fix 10 bit decode causing APM hang on a laptop  (Pete Zaitcev)
        when using ymfpci
o       Reserve failure on vesa video ram is not fatal  (Jordan Crouse)
o       Update athlon mmx copier to not prefetch off    (Arjan van de Ven)
        the end
o       Fix scsi.c procfs zero termination checks       (Al Viro)
o       And fix -EFAULT returns from it                 (me)
o       Update ibm token ring driver                    (Mike Phillips)
o       Fix sockfilter maths overflow                   (Al Viro)
o       Make dev name lookup robust to nonterminated    (Al Viro)
        buffers
o       Update config.h use                             (Niels Jensen)
o       Fix xircom cardbus ethernet/modem support       (Bill Nottingham)
o       Fix off by one buffer checks in atm_poa and     (Al Viro)
        dasd
o       Clean up printks in zr36067.c                   (me)

2.4.4-ac6
o       Revert dead swap patch pending fixes            (Dave Miller)
o       Allow arch specific writeproc/DMA for IDE       (Bjorn Wesen)
o       Move to aic7xxx 6.1.13                          (Justin Gibbs)
o       Use pci_set_master on eni.c                     (Jeff Garzik)
o       Update wireless drivers, add airport            (Jean Tourrihles,
                                                        Benjamin Herrenschmidt)
o       Add new pci ids, clean up dup defines in eicon  (Jeff Garzik)
o       Add module loader to kernel docs                (Erik Mouw)
o       Fix wanrouter makefile bug              (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Add another pair of idents to the yenta driver  (Alexandr Kanevskiy)
o       Parport fixes for 1284 mode                     (Fred Barnes)
o       Update 8139too driver to handle wakeup bug      (Jeff Garzik)
o       Add koi8-ru locale                              (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Add ICH3 to the i810 audio driver               (Tom Woller)
o       Improve (hopefully) the confusing I82365 help   (me)
o       Fix a bug in koi8-u tables                      (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Fix a bug in UTF8->CP1255                       (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Fix a bug in iso8859-13 tables                  (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Update gdth driver to current vendor release    (Achim Leubner)
o       Kill cpia_write_proc (its insecure)             (Al Viro, me)
o       Fix unterminated array strtoul() in comx        (Al Viro)
o       Fix TCP send path leak                          (Dave Miller)
o       Restore older skb_cow() headroom behaviour      (Dave Miller)
o       Fix ipv6 oops                                   (Dave Miller)
o       Small ipx tidy up                       (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Fix unprotected userspace reference in trident  (Al Viro)
        audio
o       Fix expand stack locking                        (Manfred Spraul)
o       Fix offslab_limit calculation                   (Manfred Spraul)
o       EATA and U14F updates                           (Dario Ballabio)
o       Update scsi generic to 3.1.18                   (Doug Gilbert)
o       Clean up abs()                                  (Kai Germaschewski)
        | This needs further checking
o       ymfpci update                                   (Pete Zaitcev)
o       Quota code updates                              (Jan Kara)
o       Clean up eicon include abuse                    (me)

2.4.4-ac5
o       Fix DMA setup on hpt366/370                     (Tim Hockin)
o       DRM memory alloc failure checks                 (Akash Jain)
o       Remove bogus fs/buffer.c diff                   (Ben LaHaise)
o       cs46xx update - adds Hercules Game Theatre XP   (Thomas Woller)
o       Fix menuconfig breakage with ()         (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Updated multithreaded core dump support         (Don Dugger)
o       Remove dead ibmtr.h include                     (Mike Phillips)
o       Fix misplaced letters in koi8-u                 (Andriy Rysin)
o       Further alpha module locking fix                (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Keyspan bitwidth fixes                          (Hugh Blemings)
o       usb-uhci oops fix                               (Pete Zaitcev)
o       Add ability to specify preferred minor on       (Gerd Knorr)
        video/radio4linux devices
o       Further IPX updates                     (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Further IRDA updates                            (Dag Brattli)
o       Make x86 ptrace framesize a define (code clean) (Pavel Machek)
o       Moxa serial tidy                                (Tim Hockin)
o       Fix tiny select race                            (Rusty Russell)
o       Update aic7xxx to 6.1.12                        (Justin Gibbs)
o       Alpha was missing rwlock_init                   (Reto Baettig)
o       Alpha SCHED_YIELD was broken on UP              (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Allow IRQ sharingon more PCI ide                (Pete Zaitcev)
o       Fix capable checks found by Stanford analyser   (me)
        for cciss/cpqarray
o       List more devices in sysrq table        (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Run uml exit callbacks reverse to init          (Andrew Morton)
o       Fix SMP resched_idle pre-emption bug            (Nigel Gamble)
o       Work around config problem with menuconfig
        and USB                                 (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Fix nasty bug in Alpha PCI mapping              (Hyung Min SEO)
        | Nautilus specific stuff not applied yet
o       SBLive endianness fixes (output only so far)    (Ira Weiny)
o       Move sblive pci_enable earlier                  (Marcus Meissner)
o       Merge IBM ServeRAID 4.72 driver                 (Keith Mitchell)
o       Fix affs races                                  (Roman Zippel)
o       Fix cdrom unload crash                  (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)

2.4.4-ac4
o       Fix future domain scsi                          (Carlo Prelz)
o       Merge Linux 2.4.5pre1
o       Fix ipx without sysctl compile                  (Pavel Roskin)
o       Revert fork changes to match Linus 2.4.5pre1
o       Drop the threaded core dump code
        | It can go back in when it works
o       Drop pa-risc work - it'll be easier to resync
        just once as pa has moved on a lot
o       Add spin_lock_prefetch to get_empty_inode       (me)
        | Experimenting
o       Kbuild has moved                                (Keith Owens)
o       Update kernel docs on memory barriers           (Rusty Russell)
o       Move es1370 pci_enable and do some cleanup      (Marcus Meissner)
o       Fix netfilter overuse of __exit                 (Rusty Russell)
o       Fix alpha build bug                             (Michal Jaegermann)
o       Fix tigon1 build                                (Olivier Galibert)
o       Fix tmpfs deadlocks writing into a file from    (Christoph Rohland)
        an mmap of itself
o       Fix missing (but harmless) return in vmtruncate (Al Viro)

2.4.4-ac3
o       Fix hang on boot with SMP                       (Andrea Arcangeli)
        | and fixes a few more uglies too
o       freevxfs module name was wrong (should be       (me)
        freevxfs.o)
o       Update alloc_etherdev docs                      (Erik Mouw)
o       Remove dead funcs, put back ip_set_manually     (David Miller,
        in the ipconfig code                    (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Fix SA_ONSTACK standards violation (for x86)    (Christian Ehrhardt)
        | Other arch maintainers should check..
o       Add another species of SB AWE 32                (Bill Nottingham)
o       SE401 USB camera driver                         (Jeroen Vreeken)
o       Correct MAX_HD and make stuff static in ps2esdi (Hal Duston)
o       Fix inode-nr corruption                         (Al Viro)
o       Fix pgd_alloc for user mode linux               (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix UML hostfs for get_hardsect_size            (Jeff Dike)
o       Tidy up APM options setting, add module opts    (Stephen Rothwell)
o       Fix acm open race                               (Oliver Neukum)
o       Further bounce buffer fixes                     (Arjan van de Ven)
o       ACPI updates                                    (Andrew Grover)
o       Move pci_enable_device earlier on via audio     (Arjan van de Ven)

2.4.4-ac2
o       Remove some spurious whitespace differences     (me)
        between trees
o       Make the VIA timer reload check test avoid      (me)
        tripping on a timer as it rolls back to zero
o       Drop dasdfmt man page changes (dos ^M noise)    (me)
o       Drop experimental iee1284 pnp module loading    (me)
o       Revert pcnet32 chance causing compile errors    (me)
o       Remove wrong __init in sunhme                   (Dave Miller)
o       Fix overlarge udely in aironet4500              (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Remove non existant parameter from aironet4500  (Keith Owens)
o       Kill duplicate aic7xxx include          (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Fix pci2220i scsi compile bug                   (Matt Domsch)
o       Fix module exception race on Alpha              (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Disable broken large vmalloc support on Alpha   (Andrea Arcangeli)
o       Remove dead ia64 config entries                 (Steven Cole)
o       Add kbuild list info to MAINTAINERS             (Steven Cole)
o       linux appletalk list has moved          (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Revert wrong mount changes in 2.4.4             (Andries Brouwer)
o       Revert drivers/scsi/scsi.c change in 2.4.4      (me)
        that subtly broke about 15 drivers
o       Fix typo in slab.h                              (Pavel Machek)
o       More correct child favouring fork behaviour     (Peter Österlund)
o       Only apply pci fixups if there is a VIA 686B    (Charl Botha)
o       Fix GDT padding error introduced by PnPBIOS     (Brian Gerst)
        support
o       Fix UML build without CONFIG_PT_PROXY           (Jeff Dike)
o       dmfe wasnt calling dev_alloc_skb                (Tobias Ringstrom)
o       Further Configure.help fixups                   (Steven Cole)
o       Move pci_enable_device earlier in trident       (Marcus Meissner)

2.4.4-ac1
o       Merge with Linus 2.4.4
        | This wasnt entirely trivial so this is the only
        | stuff in this patch
        | The following stuff has been switched to the Linus branch
        | in the merge: uhci, dcache atomicity, raw I/O

2.4.3-ac14
o       Merge read-only vxfs reading support            (Christoph Hellwig)
o       Fix missing return in broken_apm_power          (Alex Riesen)
o       Remove bogus rwsem hacks from usbdevice_fs.h    (Alex Riesen)
o       Fix umount/sync_inodes race                     (Al Viro)
o       Make new xircom driver report when promisc used (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Fix acenic PCI flag set up                      (Phil Copeland)
o       Make nfs smart about passing max file sizes     (Trond Myklebust)
o       Add initrd support to User Mode Linux           (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix timer irq race in User Mode Linux           (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix UML for semaphore changes                   (Jeff Dike)
o       Update thw W9966 parallel port camera driver    (Jakob Kemi)
o       Further dmfe SMP fixups                         (Tobias Ringstrom)
o       Kernel manual pages in man9                     (Tim Waugh)
o       Work around BIOSes that implement E801 sizing
        but don't implement the CX/DX values part       (Michael Miller)
o       Fix atp driver build                            (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Fix irda poll handling                          (Dag Brattli)
o       Remove unused buggy pdc202xx code               (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Clean up iphase ATM                             (Arnaldo Carvalho
                                                                de Melo)
o       Setup slave PDC20265 controller on fasttrak     (Arjan van de Ven)
        as normal IDE
o       Add __init/__initdata to most net driver   (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
        version info
o       SDDR09 config entry was missing                 (Phil Stracchino)
o       Configure.help NFS updates                 (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Netfilter updates                               (Rusty Russell and co)
o       Update 2.4 ipconfig to support dhcp             (Eric Biederman)
o       es1371 setup updates/error check/pci bits       (Marcus Meissner)
o       Fix buzzing ymfpci                              (Nick Brown)
o       Update nm256 audio driver                       (Marcus Meissner)
o       Blacklist updates                               (Arjan van de Ven)

2.4.3-ac13
o       Switch to NOVERS symbols for rwsem              (me)
        | Called from asm blocks so they can't be versioned
o       Fix gcc 2.95 building on rwsem                  (Niels Jensen)
o       Fix cmsfs build                             (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Fix rio build/HZ setup                      (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o       Fix PPP filtering dependancy in config      (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)

2.4.3-ac12
o       Rewrite the i2o post handling code to fix       (me)
        DMA memory scribbles
o       Handle IOP constipation in the i2o_block layer  (me)
o       Fix bugs in the i2o table query causing reboots (me)
        in i2o_proc on the DPT card
o       Add quirks for i2o cards that handle large I/O  (me)
        queues badly [Promise supertrak100]
o       Add cache heuristics to the I2O block driver    (me)
        | We don't cache large writes (assume seq)
        | We writeback small writes (random, metadata)
o       Disable use of writeback caching if there is    (me)
        no battery backup
o       Merge Linus 2.4.4pre6
o       Further semaphore fixes                         (David Howells)
o       Correct 'void main' to 'int main' in rtc doc    (Jesper Juhl)
o       Hopefully fix bugtraq reported netfilter ftp
        flaw
o       Fix unistd.h for ARM                            (Russell King)
o       Fix pre-emption of rt tasks                     (Nigel Gamble)
o       Fix revalidation bugs in cciss/cpqarray         (Charles White)
        when rereading partitions
o       Acenic updates                                  (Jes Sorensen)
o       Fix MAINTAINERS sort order                      (David Woodhouse)
o       Restore DVDRAM fix with cdrom init fix too      (Jens Axboe)
o       Fix irda disconnect timeout bug                 (Dag Brattli)
o       Experimentally reap dead swap harder            (Dave Miller)
o       Remove dead low mtu checks from drivers         (Arnaldo Carvalho de
                                                         Melo)
o       Add missing sk_chk_filter export                (Byeong-ryeol Kim)
o       Quieten pci printks, send them to log           (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Hopefully fix fastrak oops                      (me)

2.4.3-ac11
o       Merge Linus 2.4.4pre5
o       Back out problem dvdram changes
o       Make reiserfs use daemonize                     (Chris Mason)
o       Fix lvm map buglet                              (Jens Axboe)
o       tms380 driver fixes                             (Adam Fritzler)
o       Fix up duplicate configs and other glitches     (Steven Cole)
o       Fix pcnet32 printk format bug                   (me)
o       ISDN driver further small update/fixes          (me)
o       Fix bounce buffer deadlock on bh allocs         (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Fix fbmem merge glitch                          (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o       Version string cleanups on net devices          (Jeff Garzik)
o       Update ext2 documentation                       (Andreas Dilger)
o       Add MCE support for AMD Athlon/Duron            (Dave Jones)
o       Further SDLA tidying                            (me)
o       Update Configure.help maintainers               (Steven Cole, Eric
                                                         Raymond)
o       Tulip update                                    (Jeff Garzik)
o       Fix sound config to use right symnames          (Eric Raymond)
o       Further dmfe fixes                              (Tobias Ringstrom,
                                                         Frank Davis
                                                         Jeff Garzik)
o       Parport probe cleanups                          (Tim Waugh)
o       Fix a few configure items                       (Eric Raymond)
o       Fix cmsfs nonbuild                              (me)

2.4.3-ac10
o       Merge Linus 2.4.4pre4
o       Apply the i960 quirk to the DPT I2O controllers (me)
o       Etrax100 updates                                (Bjorn Wesen)
o       Fix skge memory leak                            (Jes Sorensen)
o       Handle reiserfs log overflow error              (Chris Mason)
o       Merge JFFS2 (compressing log flash file system) (David Woodhouse)
o       Merge contributed help texts for options        (Eric Raymond,
                                                         Steven Cole)
o       Further screen blanking fixes                   (Mikael Pettersson)
o       Further binfmt elf DLINFO fixes/alignment      (Benjamin Herrenschmidt)
o       Fix reboot notifier unregister in aic7xxx       (Arjan van de Ven)
o       Fix orinoco_cs build on powerpc                 (David Gibson)
o       Neomagic audio didn't call pci_enable_device    (Marcus Meissner)
o       Remove superblock file size setting for 2Gb     (Al Viro)
        default size file systems
o       Merge UML gprof support                         (Jeff Dike)
o       Clean up UML slip code                          (Jeff Dike)
o       Allow UML attach to already running debuggers   (Jeff Dike)
o       Reorder frame buffer probes                     (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o       Add __init calls to bluesmoke.c                 (Dave Jones)
o       Add missing pci_enable_device to toshoboe       (Marcus Meissner)
o       Updated AFFS file system                        (Roman Zippel)
o       DVD-RAM fixes                                   (Jens Axboe)
o       Further sundance driver fixes                   (Jeff Garzik)
o       Fix qlogicfc warning                            (Dave Miller)
o       Fix sign handling error in scsi_ioctl           (me)
        | Found by the Stanford validator
o       Fix sign handling error in af_decnet            (me)
        | Found by the Stanford validator
o       Fixed I2O posts to be uninterruptible           (me)
o       Stop IDE layer eating Supertrak slave PDC20265  (me)
o       Work around the DPT I2O controller exploding
        when asked to quiesce.                          (me)

2.4.3-ac9
o       Fix ac8 pnpbios build bug                       (me)
o       Fix ac8 sysrq build bug                         (me)
o       Fix uml for new semaphores                      (Jeff Dike)
o       Attempt to flush low memory buffers when short
        of bounce space on highmem machines             (Marcelo Tosatti)
o       Kill old filesystem_setup function              (Al Viro)
o       Small pnp bios tidy up                          (me)

2.4.3-ac8
o       Restore wan router features backed out by the   (me)
        sangoma stuff Linus merged
o       Clean up #ifdefs in Sangoma code a bit          (me)
o       Fix missing kmalloc return checks in Sangoma    (me)
o       Fix d_flags bit setting in knfsd                (Mikael Pettersson)
o       Turn on winchip MCE                             (Dave Jones)
o       IRDA USB driver fixups                          (Dag Brattli,
                                        Philipp Rumpf, Jean Tourrilhes)
o       Tidy up cpu capability mask reporting           (Rogier Wolff)
o       Refix icmp gcc warnings                 (Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz)
o       Remove 2.0 ioremap hacks from ISDN layer        (Kai Germaschewski)
o       Fix request_region ranges on hisax/bkm_a8       (Roland Klabunde)
o       Add rx fifo overlfow handling to pci hisax      (Werner Cornelius)
o       Hysdn driver updates                            (Ulrich Albrecht)
o       Rewrite cisco hdlc keepalive code               (Bjoern Zeeb,
                                                         Kai Germaschewski)
o       Document CONFIG_TMSISA                          (Jochen Friedrich)
o       Fix emu10k memory leak                          (Hugh Dickins)
o       Fix i810 audio SMP lockups                      (Doug Ledford)
o       Merge binfmt_elf changes for PPC        (Benjamin Herrenschmidt)
o       Make sysrq keybindings a clean API              (Crutcher Dunvant)
        | I think I caught all the sysrq updates from after
        | the patch was written and got them right - please check
o       Merge PnP bios enumeration and PnP BIOS         (Christian Schmidt,
        parport support                 (Tom Lees, David Hinds, Gunther Mayer)
o       Bit more experimental work on fixing bounce     (Marcelo Tosatti, me)
        buffers

2.4.3-ac7
o       Updated VIA quirk handling for the chipset      (Andre Hedrick,
        flaws                                            George Breese)
        | Experimental version removed
        | VIA users should check this kernel -carefully-!!!!
o       Remove KT7 dma kill                             (me)
        | See above note
o       Merge Linus 2.4.4pre3
o       Fix winchip1 oops in mtrr from previous change  (me)
o       Add winchip3 support to mtrr/oostore            (me)
o       Fix the Zoran driver build                      (me)
        | This is still not up to date with the master copy
        | that is intentional - first things first.
o       Fix CONFIG_WINCHIP kernel crash on cpu with     (me)
        fxsave
o       Fix UML options help bug                        (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix pte corruption in user mode linux           (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix gdb and terminal initialisation in UML      (Jeff Dike)
o       UML code cleanup                                (Jeff Dike)
o       Fix saved register corruption in UML            (Jeff Dike)
o       Add pci_disable_device                          (Jeff Garzik)
o       Fix a slight bug in the parport help            (Tim Waugh)
o       Hopefully fix the sb1000 driver irq support     (James Anderson)
o       Fix missing signal lock in keventd              (Manfred Spraul)
o       Fix module build with io debugging on           (Markus Kossmann)
o       Fix dcache flag atomicty                        (Al Viro)
o       Make cs4281 use pci_set_dma_mask, clean up      (Jeff Garzik)
        wrappers
o       Use pci_set_dma_mask on maestro3                (Jeff Garzik)
o       Fix 3270 driver build bug                       (Dick Hitt)
o       Fix accidental sb driver bug revert             (Jeff Garzik)
o       Clean up PCI dependancies in sound drivers      (Jeff Garzik)
o       Update synclink driver                          (Paul Fulghum)
o       rtl8139 driver update                           (Jeff Garzik)
o       Update ps/2 esdi fixes to correct DMA access    (Hal Duston)
o       More aha1542 code marked __init                 (Matthias Hanisch)
o       More random.c code marked __init                (Matthias Hanisch)

2.4.3-ac6
o       Remove tables.h include from fatfs_syms         (OGAWA Hirofumi)
o       Update UML                                      (Jeff Dike)
o       Protect more __KERNEL__ only stuff from         (Phil Copeland)
        asm-alpha/io.h
o       Fix sound/Config.in bug with ARM                (Russell King)
o       Update network drivers for ARM bits             (Russell King)
        | 8390, pcnet_cs, tulip
o       Fix umount cleanups                             (Al Viro)
o       Merge aic7xxx driver 6.11                       (Justin Gibbs)
o       Added support for the pentium machine check     (me)
        | Also including thermal check
o       Add support for the winchip machine check       (me)
o       Fix mtrr support of the WinChip2                (me)
        | Existing code set uncachable not write gathering on winchip2
o       Support weak ordering mode on winchip cpus      (me)

2.4.3-ac5
o       Merge Linus 2.4.4pre1
o       New rwsem implementation                        (David Howells)
o       Fix rwsem compile problem                       (me)
o       Fix bust_spinlocks build fail if !CONFIG_VT     (me)
o       Merge Linus 2.4.4pre2 except for ipv6
o       Fix the corner case non zeroing bug in          (me)
        copy_from_user for x86

2.4.3-ac4
o       Fix corruption case in ext2 inode handling      (Ingo Molnar, Al Viro)
o       Merge user mode linux port                      (Jeff Dike)
o       Remove some surplus ifdefs from init/main.c     (me)
o       Update nwfpe                                    (Russell King)
o       Fix ps2esdi driver                              (Hal Duston)
o       Update ARM documentation                        (Russell King)
o       Update Symbios 53c8xx driver                    (Gérard Roudier)
o       ARM frame buffer update                         (Russell King)
o       Update ARM bootstrap code                       (Russell King)
o       Eicon driver fix                                (Armin Schindler)
o       Update S/390 Documentation                      (Utz Bacher, Carsten
o       Update S/390 math emulation                      Otte, Holger Smolinski
o       S/390 tape driver                                Martin Schwidefsky
o       PAGEX support for Linux/390 under VM             and probably others)
o       General S/390 fixes
o       Update S/390 tty drivers
o       Update S/390 irq handling
o       Update S/390 channel driver
o       Update S/390 include files
o       Update S/390 networking drivers
o       Update S/390 DASD drivers
o       Update S/390 mm to match generic mm changes
o       Update S/390 makefiles
o       Catch another subspecies of misidentifying CD   (Bob Mende Pie)
o       Fix bluesmoke formatting                        (Solar Designer)
o       Fix rx error handling in rtl8139                (Jeff Garzik)
o       Update paths to e2fsprogs                       (Steven Cole)
o       Fix proc alloc map locking                      (Tom Leete)
o       Console blanking fix (continued..)              (Mikael Pettersson)
o       ARM tools update                                (Russell King)
o       Update ARM includes                             (Russell King)
o       Update ARM sound drivers                        (Russell King)
o       Update the shark ARM support                    (Alexander Schulz)
o       Update SA1100 support                           (Russell King,
                                                         Nicolas Pitre)
o       Update ARM make and config files                (Russell King)
o       Update ARM mm/fault handling                    (Russell King)
o       Update ARM network driver config                (Russell King)
o       Misc ARM updates                                (Russell King)
o       Update ARM footbridge code                      (Russell King)
o       EBSA ISA bus fixups                             (Russell King)
o       Fix agp copy_from_user bug                      (Dawson Engler)
o       Correct devfs docs on /dev/sg                   (Herbert Xu)
o       /dev/sg doc update                              (Douglas Gilbert)

2.4.3-ac3
o       Fix console unblank from suspend bug            (Mikael Pettersson)
o       Fix unmap_buffer() race                         (Al Viro)
o       Add a proper dmi blacklist                      (me)
o       Fix alpha build for new mm changes              (Ivan Kokshaysky)
o       Resync setup-bus.c to pick up Alpha Noritake    (Ivan Kokshaysky)
        fixes
o       Fix swap accounting for major faults            (Marcelo Tosatti)
o       Add some bigendian support and voodoo5 support  (Ani Joshi)
        to tdfxfb
o       Fix failing build with CONFIG_VT=n              (Jason McMullan)
o       Fix some corner cases in iso9660 support        (Andreas Eckleder)
        for symlinks and XA attriubtes
o       Fix NTFS and quota sparc build problems on -ac  (Steve Ralston)
o       Resync to the Linus serial.c + B9600 fix        (me)
o       Avoid nasties with OHCI controller gets no IRQ  (Arjan van de Ven)
        assigned
o       Pull problem lance change                       (Jeff Garzik)
o       Fix SMP lockup in usbdevfs                      (Tony Hoyle)
o       Firestream atm update                   (Patrick van de Lageweg)

2.4.3-ac2
o       Add the VIA C3 to the mtrr/setup code           (Dave Jones)
o       Report PAE mode oopses better                   (Ingo Molnar)
o       Fix zap_low_mappings on PAE                     (Hugh Dickins)
o       Tidy up parport resource handling, fix bug      (Tim Waugh)
o       Add series 6 backpack driver support            (Tim Waugh)
o       Make lockd use daemonize()                      (Paul Mundt)
o       Fix aicasm to specify -I flags needed on some   (Mads Jřrgensen)
        distributions
o       Add docbook manual on bus independant I/O       (Matthew Wilcox)
        | + a few additional notes I added
o       Make the VIA superIO driver honour the          (Tim Waugh)
        irq/dma settings passed
o       Update mpt fusion drivers                       (Steve Ralston)
o       Add reiserfs maintainer entries                 (Steven Cole)
o       Experimental driver for communcation class USB  (Brad Hards)
        | eg Broadcom and Ericsson USB cable modems
o       I2O updates, report SMART errors on i2o_block   (Boji Kannanthanam)
o       Fix shm locking, races on swapping, accounting  (Stephen Tweedie)
        and swapout of already mapped pages
o       Clean up REPORTING-BUGS                         (Steven Cole)
o       Fix ACM handling of CLOCAL                      (Vojtech Pavlik)
o       Fix sparc64 module_map/vfree bug                (Hugh Dickins)
o       Fix scsi race on requeued requests              (Mark Hemment)
o       Tulip driver update                             (Jeff Garzik)
o       Update bmac and gmac driver                     (Cort Dougan)
o       Winbond w9966cf webcam parport driver           (Jakob Kemi)

2.4.3-ac1
o       Merge Linus 2.4.3 final, diff versus 2.4.3      (me)

---
"The IETF already has more than enough RFCs that codify the obvious, make
stupidity illegal, support truth, justice, and the IETF way, and generally
demonstrate the author is a brilliant and valuable Contributor to The
Standards Process." -- Vernon Schryver