Sorry if this is a duplicate - there's some email issues here at work.

On 07/08/2013 03:39 PM, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> On Monday, July 08, 2013 10:21:16 PM Christopher Heiny wrote:
>> On 07/08/2013 01:25 AM, Balint Czobor wrote:
>>> Add initial support for Synaptics RMI over I2C based touchscreens.
>>
>> This is pretty old code - it looks like a modification of patches we
>> submitted last year.  Is there some reason you're not basing it off the
>> latest checkins in synaptics-rmi4 branch of  Dmitry's input tree?
>
> That branch is fairly old as well, I believe you have much never
> version on Github?

Yes, I do, but I figured your branch was the reference.

Balint - there newest code is here:

    https://github.com/mightybigcar/synaptics-rmi4

There are two branches.  The main branch tracks work intended for the
next submission.    The development branch is a superset of that work,
including all currently supported and in development RMI4 function
implementations.

If you would like to integrate that work into your kernel, I'll be happy
to help out with that (and I suspect Dmitry and others would be too).

                                        Thanks,
                                                Chris