On 07/17/2013 08:34:08 AM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
On 13-07-16 01:33 PM, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:34:44 -0400
> Paul Gortmaker <paul.gortma...@windriver.com> wrote:
>
>> The last mainline release of a v2.6.x kernel was back in May 2011.
>> Here we update references to be 3.x based, which also means updating
>> some dates and statistics.
>
> Ccing the author of the document never hurts :)

It might be worth sticking an entry in MAINTAINERS for that dir.
If one had asked me who wrote it, I probably would have recalled that
info, but instead I just out of habit ran get_maintainers...

I note that every file people stick a MAINTAINERS entry for in Documentation is one that I _don't_ bother with. Just FYI.

(Yes, 5 days behind on the list, but catching up...)

Rob--