#Include <hallo.h>

I have 3 SCSI-CD-Writers. "Strange" is that the boot-process only finds
the first one (1 0 5 0), the other two i have to add with

echo "scsi add-single-device 2 0 4 0" > /proc/scsi/scsi
echo "scsi add-single-device 2 0 6 0" > /proc/scsi/scsi

to make them useable.

Here is the complete ist of my SCSI-Devices:

Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 06 Lun: 00
  Vendor: IBM      Model: DDYS-T18350N     Rev: S93E
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: PLEXTOR  Model: CD-ROM PX-32TS   Rev: 1.03
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
  Vendor: PIONEER  Model: DVD-ROM DVD-303  Rev: 1.10
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi1 Channel: 00 Id: 05 Lun: 00
  Vendor: TEAC     Model: CD-R58S          Rev: 1.0N
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: PIONEER  Model: DVD-ROM DVD-304  Rev: 1.03
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 03 Lun: 00
  Vendor: PIONEER  Model: DVD-ROM DVD-304  Rev: 1.03
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 04 Lun: 00
  Vendor: TEAC     Model: CD-R58S          Rev: 1.0K
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 06 Lun: 00
  Vendor: TEAC     Model: CD-R58S          Rev: 1.0P
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02

I have a "Symbios 53c1010 (Dual Channel Ultra 160)" and a "NCR 810a" The
two devices which are not found are connected through adapters onto the
second channel of the Symbios 53c1010.

Kernel is 2.4.4 or 2.4.5ac6.
As host-adapter-driver i use the "SYM53C8XX"-driver

If other info is needed, no problem. :-)

Bis denn