Thanks for the quick reply!

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
James Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I currently try to debug why the sisfb driver crashes my machine. (SIS 630
> > based laptop - linux-2.4.5-ac13).
>
> You can do one of two things. Post both System.map and the complete oops
> or you can run ksymoops on the oops. I can find the problem then. Thanks.

ksymoops' output is attached.

[...]

k33p h4ck1n6 René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)
http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.

ksymoops.txt