> CC: "Andrew Morton" <a...@linux-foundation.org>, "Michal Hocko"
> <mho...@suse.cz>, "David Rientjes" <rient...@google.com>, "KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki"
> <kamezawa.hir...@jp.fujitsu.com>, "KOSAKI Motohiro"
> <kosaki.motoh...@jp.fujitsu.com>, linux...@kvack.org,
> cgro...@vger.kernel.org, x...@kernel.org, linux-a...@vger.kernel.org,
> linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

>> >Johannes,
>> >
>> >unfortunately, one problem arises: I have (again) cgroup which cannot be
>> >deleted :( it's a user who had very high memory usage and was reaching his
>> >limit very often. Do you need any info which i can gather now?
>
>Did the OOM killer go off in this group?
>
>Was there a warning in the syslog ("Fixing unhandled memcg OOM
>context")?

Ok, i see this message several times in my syslog logs, one of them is also for
this unremovable cgroup (but maybe all of them cannot be removed, should i
try?). Example of the log is here (don't know where exactly it starts and ends
so here is the full kernel log):
http://watchdog.sk/lkml/oom_syslog.gz

azur