On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:32:40PM +0800, Dave Young wrote:
> pr_info? This is for debug purpose, maybe pr_debug is better?

I hate pr_debug as it depends on other defines I have to have defined
properly in order just so I get output.

> How about do not limit to only if (pgd) case, instead do something
> like below: set dump_to_dmesg as a module parameter

X86_PTDUMP is not a module.

And even though the idea to make the efi pagetable dumpable with a
kernel cmdline parameter doesn't sound all that bad, I'd like to hold
off on adding yet another efi= cmdline option and only do so until it is
really needed.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.