On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 09:06:32PM +0100, Jan Niehusmann wrote:
> the problem with bouncing keys I reported with 2.6.11-rc5 is still
> present in 2.6.11. Additionally, I noticed that audio has short outages

By trying different kernel versions, I traced down the problem to the
changes introduced between linux-2.6.11-rc2-bk9 and
linux-2.6.11-rc2-bk10, and, more specifically, to the ACPI changes
within that patch. (Therefore the Cc: to Len Brown, who wrote or
submitted most of these changes, as far as I can tell from the
changelog)

Len, do you have any idea which of the ACPI changes could have caused
the described key bouncing problems on my ASUS M2400N laptop, or how I
could debug this?

Yours,
Jan