[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey,

I apologize in advance if this is not the right place
to ask. Feel free to redirect me there :)

I just wanted to know if the 2.4 kernel is aware of
hyperthreading the same way the 2.6 kernel ist or if
the issues posted earlier

I'm not sure if the stock 2.4 kernels ever had good HT support, but the patched 2.4.20 kernel in Red Hat 9, for example, seems to handle it reasonably well..

--
Robert Hancock      Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from [EMAIL PROTECTED]