On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 5:32 AM, Mel Gorman <mgor...@suse.de> wrote:

> This series is very heavily based on patches from Linus and Aneesh to
> replace the existing PTE/PMD NUMA helper functions with normal change
> protections. I did alter and add parts of it but I consider them relatively
> minor contributions. Note that the signed-offs here need addressing. I
> couldn't use "From" or Signed-off-by from the original authors as the
> patches had to be broken up and they were never signed off. I expect the
> two people involved will just stick their signed-off-by on it.

Feel free to just take authorship of my parts, and make my
"Needs-sign-off's" be just "Acked-by:"

Or alternatively keep them as "Signed-off-by:", even when it looks a
bit odd if it doesn't have a "From:" me, when the actual patch won't
then actually go through me - I'm assuming this will come in through
the -mm tree.

As to the ppc parts, obviously it would be good to have Aneesh re-test
the series..

                    Linus