Well, of course. When I get around to figuring out the best way to do this.
Since I don't want to bloat up sysfs ACPI stuff just to check if the echoed
value is a number or string. We can just gradually phase it out by just
marking it DEPRECATED and keep it ON in the Kbuild file so nobody looses the
functionality until then.

I'm thinking 2 years but some say thats too long :)

Now that I look at it, I don't need to put it into a CONFIG option as its
already a module :-) even better.

Shawn.