On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Linus Torvalds
<torva...@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> Jan Kara (2):
>       quota: Switch ->get_dqblk() and ->set_dqblk() to use bytes as space
> units

Can't copy_to_xfs_dqblk/copy_from_xfs_dqblk be done in XFS instead?

function                                     old     new   delta
sys_quotactl                                2380    4082   +1702

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- ge...@linux-m68k.org