[+cc Florian]

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 05:48:48PM -0700, Ray Jui wrote:
> This patch series adds the support for Broadcom iProc PCIe controller
>
> pcie-iproc.c servers as the common core driver, and front-end bus
> interface needs to be added to support different bus interfaces
>
> pcie-iproc-pltfm.c contains the support for the platform bus interface
>
> Changes from v6:
>  - Fix print formatting
>  - Fix section mismatch warning by removing __init from the probe function
>  - Fix Kconfig to force it only compiling for ARM based platforms
>
> Changes from v5:
>  - Sync code base to v4.0-rc2
>  - Change export symbols of common PCI functions to GPL only
>  - Add comment to describe how configuration register access are protected
>    at the higher layer through 'pci_lock'
>  - Use generic PCI functions for configuration register access and implement
>    'map_bus' callback to support it
>  - Move 'pci_fixup_irqs' to before devices are added to the bus
>  - Remove 'extern' from function prototype declared in the header
>
> Changes from v4:
>  - iProc PCIe driver module support was not included in patch series v4.
>    This patch series (v5) fixes it
>
> Changes from v3:
>  - Export symbols of several PCI functions so they can be used by drivers
>    compiled as kernel module
>  - Add additional support to the Broadcom iProc PCIe driver so it can be
>    installed/uninstalled as kernel loadable module
>
> Changes from v2:
>  - Major rework of the PCIe driver to factor out common generic code from
>    front-end bus interface. Support for generic platform bus interface is
>    also added
>  - Adapt to several new PCI APIs that have been introduced lately
>
> Changes from v1:
>  - Add standard PCI interrupt DT properties "#interrupt-cells",
>    "interrupt-map-mask" and "interrupt-map" so legacy INTx interrupts can be
>    supported by using standard PCI OF IRQ parsing function
>  - Get rid of custom IRQ mapping function in the driver. Use
>    of_irq_parse_and_map_pci instead
>
> Ray Jui (4):
>   PCI: Export symbols of PCI functions
>   pci: iProc: define iProc PCIe platform bus binding
>   pci: iproc: Add Broadcom iProc PCIe support
>   ARM: dts: enable PCIe support for Cygnus

I applied patches 1-3 to pci/host-iproc for v4.1, thanks!  I didn't apply
patch 4 because Florian said he'd already applied it to devicetree/next.

I normally look for a MAINTAINERS entry, but your existing entry for
"BROADCOM CYGNUS/IPROC ARM ARCHITECTURE" has wildcards that already include
these new files.