On 08/05/2015 03:56 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven
<[email protected]> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Daniel Lezcano
<[email protected]> wrote:
do you mean to test if the patch [1] solves your problem.

   -- Daniel

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/1/16/81

I'll give it a try after my holidays...

Apparently that patch was integrated in v4.2-rc1, while I still see the problem
on recent kernels.

Furthermore, that patch handles clockevents, not clocksources.
struct clocksource doesn't seem to have a way to check if it's enabled,
so I still need my patch.

Hmm, I see. I will take this patch as a fix then.

Thanks.
  -- Daniel


--
 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to [email protected]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at  http://www.tux.org/lkml/

Reply via email to