On Monday 24 August 2015 11:29 AM, Vaibhav Hiremath wrote:
Sorry for not following up on this aggressively, was quit busy with some
other stuff. Resending this patch with Robert's Tested-By.
This patch-series is subset of the original patch-series, submitted
on 14 Jul 2015.
Link to Original Patch-series - https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/7/14/80
The first six patches have been already queued up for upstream. So this
patch-series is respin of remaining 5 patches.
- Basic testing on PMIC device on I2C-0 interface
- Boot tested on platform based on PXA1928
- Read few registers of PMIC (RTC, ID, etc...) during boot
V4 => V5
Link to V3: https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/7/14/80
- Dropped First 6 patches as they are already accepted, queued for upstream
- Fixed a bug in PATCH [5/5], where for non PXA910 devices it as resulting
NULL pointer dereference.
Any update on this? This series is waiting since long time now.
I know you wanted to have more discussion on DT properties & changes.
And I would be more happy to discuss.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/