> Nous recherchons de manière urgente un administrateur Linux confirmé pour :

        May I answer in English, since I am still learning French?

        You can find further information about me in
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/lgcdutra/cv_l.en_GB.html.  If you have any
problems please call me and I will make it reach you in any format you
want, from OpenOffice.org to Postscript.

        I have been working at Orange Switzerland for one year, and hold a
Swiss B work permit.  I want to remain in Romandie for the next several
years with my family, and have a strong preference for free software.

        I have been using Debian GNU/Linux and several individual free software
packages in proprietary systems (CygWin; Samba, gcc, GNU Emacs etc on
Sun Solaris & HP-UX) since 1997.  I have been a System Administrator,
DBA and more recently test environment administrator, and now I would
like to go back to the more technical functions of SysAdmin, DA and DBA.

        I am immediately available for any contact, please don't hesitate to
write back or call me at your convenience, and eventually schedule an
interview if you will.

        And by the way, I am learning French... I can read quite well and hold
some conversation, but writing is still a little bit hard for me.  You
can see my last writing attempt at this same mailing list archives a few
hours ago.

--
  _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra    +41 (21) 648 11 34
 / \  Lausanne, Vaud, Suisse                    +41 (78) 778 11 34

-
Consultez http://www-internal.alphanet.ch/linux-leman/ avant de poster
En cas de problèmes, contacter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Répondre à