> Bonjour,
>
> Je cherche à augmenter la taille par défaut des formules mathématiques
> dans mon document. Je n'ai trouvé que la commande \large{} qui permet de
> le faire localement mais ce que je veux c'est le faire pour toutes les
> formules de mon document sans pour autant changer la police utilisé par
> défaut.
>
> Quelqu'un a t-il une idée ou un lien vers le lequel me diriger ?
>
> Merci.

voila ce que j'ai trouve.

http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/FAQ-LaTeX/12.30.html

http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/FAQ-LaTeX/index.php

ou le joli ptit exemple en document attaché

briner

--
                   +41(o)\                       at
                          76/\    -o762   briner/  \infomaniak

\def\mathtitre#1{
\font\tenrm=cmr10   scaled \magstep#1
\font\sevenrm=cmr7  scaled \magstep#1
\font\fiverm=cmr5   scaled \magstep#1
\font\teni=cmmi10   scaled \magstep#1
\font\seveni=cmmi7  scaled \magstep#1
\font\fivei=cmmi5   scaled \magstep#1
\font\tensy=cmsy10  scaled \magstep#1
\font\sevensy=cmsy7 scaled \magstep#1
\font\fivesy=cmsy5  scaled \magstep#1
\font\tenex=cmex10  scaled \magstep#1
\textfont0=\tenrm \scriptfont0=\sevenrm \scriptscriptfont0=\fiverm
\textfont1=\teni  \scriptfont1=\seveni  \scriptscriptfont1=\fivei
\textfont2=\tensy \scriptfont2=\sevensy \scriptscriptfont2=\fivesy
\textfont3=\tenex \scriptfont3=\tenex \scriptscriptfont3=\tenex
}

\begin{document}
        {\mathtitre0 $$A+B=C^{B^A}$$}
        {\mathtitre1 $$A+B=C^{B^A}$$}
The width of the H$\alpha$ emission, $W_\mathrm{e2e}$ is computed of
smoothed profiles. This smoothing is done using a polynomial fit (22nd
to 29th degree) and a sigma-clipping in order to get free of the
metallic lines from the cold component and telluric lines from the sky
spectrum. Moreover, this width is taken at the flux level 1.08 (in
normalized unit), where the edges of the profile are steeper and less
distorted. $W_\mathrm{e2e}$ is the difference between the red and the
blue edges of the emission feature ($W_\mathrm{e2e} = \lambda_\mathrm{R}^\mathrm{e}-\lambda_\mathrm{B}^\mathrm{e}$). It is a signature of the global
velocity dispersion of the circumstellar material, and does not
indicate any preferential motion (blueward or redward).
        {\mathtitre2 $$A+B=C^{B^A}$$}
        {\mathtitre3 $$A+B=C^{B^A}$$}
In the aim of investigating internal motions in this material, both
$\lambda_\mathrm{R}^\mathrm{e}$ and $\lambda_\mathrm{B}^\mathrm{e}$
have to be compared to the H$\alpha$ wavelength into the primary star
referential. The circumstellar is supposed to be around the primary.
        {\mathtitre4 $$A+B=C^{B^A}$$}
        {\mathtitre5 $$A+B=C^{B^A}$$}
\end{document}

Répondre à