I have purchased equipment recently and other than slow deliveries due to supplier issues, things seem to be ok.

cheers,

ski

On 04/25/2010 11:11 PM, Francois Caen wrote:
Hello all,

I was very surprised that SiMech was absent from LFNW this year. It
could mean that they're struggling financially. Or it could mean that
they are no longer interested in selling to Linux users. Or maybe it
means absolutely nothing and I'm reading too much into it :-)

Has anyone bought servers from them in the last 6 months. Was your
experience any different from previous years (build quality, customer
service, assembly time,...)?

Thank you,

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, kacoro...@gmail.com, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services