I am looking for some suggestions for a good elearning system. There are
quite a few choices. There are discussion forums dedicated to each one but I
haven't found a generic place to discuss and in issue that comes up. Input
of pointers to the best place to discuss this would be appreciated.

What I am looking for is something that would be of use in Nicaragua,
including rural Nicaragua. Needing to work in Spanish is obvious but there
is a second "special need". Most systems seem to be designed for the
students to work on-line all the time. Because of energy issues,
availability of computers and Internet connectivity, I am looking for
something that will be relatively useful in an environment where a student
might only be on-line a few hours a week.

--
Phil Hughes
nica...@gmail.com