There will always be someone to pick up the slak^Hck for the list.

As an aside, remember that mouse-potato.com is still your friend.  No charge
for email addresses or hostnames in the domain.  Not one spam or hacked host
in the domain in over 14 years.   At your service.  <oblinux>email off-list
with your needs and on-list discussion welcome</oblinux>.  Our motto: 'dig
mouse-potato.com hinfo'.