On 2/10/2013 4:57 AM, Adam Monsen wrote:
I'd like to manipulate cgroups as a non-root user. Is this possible?

I tried customizing /etc/fstab, by I haven't figured out the right
incantation. For example, this doesn't help:

none /tmp/cgtest cgroup rw,cpu,memory,freezer,noauto,user 0 0

I'm using a system with Linux 3.2.0.

!DSPAM:5117999b30132140716781!

This may help to get the incantation correct, especially sections 1.5, 1.5. and 2.1.

http://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/cgroups/cgroups.txt

Also...fstab should have: FileSystem/MountPoint/Type/Options/Dump/Pass

Try this instead:
cgroup    /tmp/cgtest    cgroup rw,cpu,memory,freezer,noauto,user    0    0

Regards,

Chris