Hi everybody,

Sorry for the off topic email. I just wanted to reach out to everyone to
announce a FLOSS conference here in Seattle (http://seagl.org).

I'm part of a group of people who are trying to start a FLOSS conference in
Seattle, similar to LFNW. We don't want to steal their thunder, but we believe
that Seattle deserves and would be served very well by having a similar event
locally.

We currently have a few rooms at SCCC (Capital Hill) on October 11th and 12th.
We're currently looking for people to give talks. The call for participation
blurb is as follows:

We are looking for anyone interested in running a session dealing with any
topic related to Linux or Open Source software in general. If you would like
host a session, please send an email to particip...@seagl.org with your
proposal for a 50 minute presentation, along with any reference material about
your qualifications, availability for Friday or Saturday, and whether or not
you will need access to the internet or an overhead projector.

Thanks!
~Rob