Dne 14.9.2017 v 11:00 Zdenek Kabelac napsal(a):
Dne 14.9.2017 v 00:39 Dale Stephenson napsal(a):

On Sep 13, 2017, at 4:19 PM, Zdenek Kabelac <zkabe...@redhat.com> wrote:

md127 is an 8-drive RAID 0

As you can see, there’s no lvm striping; I rely on the software RAID underneath for that.  Both thick and thin lvols are on the same PV.

SSD typically do needs ideally write 512K chunks.

I could create the md to use 512k chunks for RAID 0, but I wouldn’t expect that to have any impact on a single threaded test using 4k request size.  Is there a hidden relationship that I’m unaware of?

Yep - it seems the setup in this case is the best fit.

Sorry my typo here - is NOT ;)

Zdenek