Hi, All

I add one file as below, so compiled it successfully.

root@u610:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig# cat libsanlock_client.pc
                prefix=/usr
                exec_prefix=/usr
                libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
                includedir=${prefix}/include

                Name: libsanlock_client
                Version: 3.3.0-2.1
                Requires: corosync
                Cflags: -I${includedir}

While compile the code, I found one bug in the file, so there is one patch
about.

+       int lv_info_with_seg_status(struct cmd_context *cmd,
+                const struct lv_segment *lv_seg,
+                struct lv_with_info_and_seg_status *status,
+                int with_open_count, int with_read_ahead)
-       int lv_info_with_seg_status(struct cmd_context *cmd, const struct
logical_volume *lv,
-                                   const struct lv_segment *lv_seg, int
use_layer,
-                                   struct lv_with_info_and_seg_status *status,
-                                   int with_open_count, int with_read_ahead)
        {
                return 0;
        }

Thanks.